Uniden SSE SOS Pendant only
Uniden SSE SOS Pendant onlyPart No : UNI-SSEPENDANT
Price : $110.00 (including 10 % tax)
Additional Emergency Alert Pendant For the SSE 35/37 Hearing and Visually Impaired Corded and Cordless Phone Series. Phones purchased separately.
Uniden is proud to introduce its first Emergency Alert Pendant to its Cordless Phone Range. Working In conjunction with the Uniden SS E35/37 Cordless Phone Series the pendant is peace of mind for the visual and hearing impaired & help now is only a button press away.
Emergency Pendant: SOS Auto Dial Alert + Intercom. 60 Metre range
The Emergency Pendant is perfect for Peace of Mind by allowing your call for help to be answered by people of your choice. Once the Help button is pressed the pendant will first call the internal home phone system intercom so that someone in the house may be notified that help is required. If unanswered, the pendant will call up to 5 different phone numbers of your choice. It will call one at a time and if not answered, the pendant will move onto the next pre-programmed phone number. Once a call is accepted by the other party on the other line the person requiring help or assistance can talk through the pendant to the other line.
Optional multiple Pendants
The telephone base station can support communication with up to 6 devices (Pendants or Cordless Handsets). Purchasing multiple Pendants provides several additional benefits, for example:
- One person could have multiple pendants located throughout the house
- Two people in a household could each have their own pendant
- Pendant to pendant intercom functions - If a person presses the help button on their pendant, others can answer the call on the second Pendant as well as the Corded or Cordless Phone. Note however that while the Pendants can be used to answer intercom calls and incoming phone calls, the Pendants do not beep to indicate the call. Only the phones will ring or beep to indicate the call.
Answer Incoming Calls
Incoming phone calls can even be answered directly from the pendant, where ever you are in the home. If the phone is ringing, simply press the button on the pendant to answer the call, talk to the caller via the pendant then press again to hang up.
The Uniden Emergency Alert Pendant is splashproof** allowing you to wear it in damp environments and also outside so you can always remain connected in case of an emergency. It is ideal for the Elderly or High Dependency People as the push of the Help button enables contact for assistance to be made. Up to a total of 6 devices (cordless handsets or Emergency Alert Pendants) can operate with the Uniden SSE Cordless Phone which allows you to have an Emergency Pendant in the Bathroom, Bedroom or Living Room.
Medical Note: If you have a personal medical device such as a pacemaker or hearing aid, please consult with the manufacturer of this device to determine if it is adequately shielded from external RF (radio frequency) energy. This telephone product operates in the frequency in the frequency range of 1.88 GHz to 1.90 GHz and has a maximum output power level of 0.25watts.
Emergency Alert Pendant Features:
- Built for Australia & New Zealand
- DECT Clear Sound with Long Range Performance up to 40 Metres
- Handsfree Speakerphone
- Pendant has approx 100m range
- Peace Of Mind – Allowing your call for help answered by people of your choice
- Glow in the Dark Help Key
- Simple Operation – One Help Button
- No On-Going Monitoring Fees
- Auto Power Off
- Small & Light Weight
- Belt Clip
- Wrist Band
- Neck Strap
- Including Charger Cradle
Emergency Alert Pendant Additional Features:
- Talk Time: Up to 5 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 30 Days
- SSE Pendant Dimensions:
- 68mm (H) x 48mm (W) x 24mm (D)
- SSE Pendant Weight: 60g
Power Failure Conditions^ - In the event of a power failure occurring the Pendant will not operate.
** Certified to meet the world standard JIS4 splashproof level. Being defined as having no harmful influence by receiving a splash of water from any direction. Do not immerse in water.