INTERCOM/MONITOR, Multi Station Master
INTERCOM/MONITOR, Multi Station MasterPart No : INT-TS2M
Price : $780.00 (including 0 % tax)
Multi Station System for Supported Accommodation & Group Homes
This system can be set up as a nurse call system - Use any of our huge range of accessible switches to call for help then take advantage of Hands-Free communication.
The Master station is usually located in the office or carers sleep over room. It can monitor up to five client stations (purchased separately)
Monitor Stations can have automatic ‘noise detection’ that will activate the monitor when noise in the room exceeds a acceptable level. Many options are available, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The system can comprise Monitor Stations in the clients’ bedrooms as well as Monitor Stations that monitor activity in corridors etc.
Master Stations are usually located in the carer’s room and sometimes in the kitchen or living area. These are used to
monitor the clients’ activities and communicate with clients.
The corridor monitor station can also be fitted with a motion detector, which can be useful for monitoring night-time wanderers.
All Monitor Stations have adjustable automatic ‘noise detection’ that will activate the monitor when noise in a client’s room exceeds a predetermined level.You can adjust the level so that normal sounds such as snoring will not trigger the alarm while a louder noise will.
- Clients can activate the call system either by voice/sound or by activating a special switch suited to their physical abilities.
- We can provide Ablenet Jellybean Switches with the system as these switches are very ‘accessible’ and very reliable - Many other switches are available as optional extras to suit clients with very limited movement.
- Alarm trigger sound levels can be adjusted so that the carer will not be disturbed by soft background noises such as snoring.
- The Master Station will be quiet, allowing the carer to sleep, till there is a disturbance and the alarm beep tone is activated.
- The system identifies which room has caused the alert and automatically initiates monitoring.
- The carer can manually monitor any room at any time.
- The carer can initiate an intercom conversation with any room at any time.
- The client Intercom Stations have hands free operation, whereas the carer’s MasterStation has ‘press to talk’ functionality.